I found this tutorial on Makes and Takes. I didn't get to make mine own for this tutorial, but I hope to make one in the near future.
- Picture frame with glass front (preferably a 12×12 frame)
- Piece of patterned scrapbook paper to fit in your frame (also 12×12)
- Optional: Vinyl cut letters for each day of the week (you could always just hand write them)
- Dry-erase marker
1. Put your patterned paper inside the frame. Replace the back. That’s pretty much it. :)
2. If you wanted to stop here, you could hand-write your days of the week on the glass, or use it as a message board / to-do list. It can also be used as artwork at this point :)
3. Use a paper towel or cloth to easily erase dry-erase marker off the glass.
4. If you want to get fancy and go a step further, you can add vinyl lettering for the days of the week.
5.You can leave the frame as is, or paint it black. The best part about this project is that it is SO easy to change the paper if you decide to change your decor, or if you just get tired of it. So you’ll really use it for years to come!